Graduate Account Executive Intern
We are YOURS . SINCERELY
We’re a young and rapidly growing, Communications and Marketing agency. We’re based in Bristol but work with clients across the UK. Since our launch two years ago, we’ve grown to become a retained agency for an award winning Fintech business, Western Europe’s largest sneaker site and a leading VFX production studio amongst others.
We aren’t a traditional agency – we offer our clients a combination of high level strategic consultancy coupled with on-the-ground agency delivery. We also bring a unique combination of Marketing, Communications, Commercial and Digital understanding. Our clients choose to work with us because of our expertise and experience, and stay with us because we work as an extension to their internal team and focus on deliverables that make a difference.
What we’re looking for
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for an ambitious Graduate Account Executive Intern with the potential of a full time role that can grow and develop with us. In this role you’ll be responsible for supporting key project deliverables and become an important part of our agency team. We’re looking for someone who is ready to learn and grow within the industry, plus any experience in PR and marketing is a bonus!
- An honest, straight talking personality – we all make mistakes, let’s celebrate the wins together but also acknowledge when things don’t quite go to plan
- Proven ability to work well within a team – The appetite to do what needs to be done to make sure all of client deliverables are met
- Great attention to detail
- A real willingness to learn new skills – keen to develop new skills relating to other marketing activities such as social/ email marcoms / SEO or something related
- A drive to be a prolific organiser – we are a busy agency, so the ability to juggle and prioritise is a must
- Good with people
- Qualification to degree level or equivalent
What we can offer you
Culture is extremely important for us. We love what we do and want everyone that works here to equally love coming into work but we also understand you have a life outside of work. As well as a role that you can truly make your own, in a fast-growing agency, we offer:
- Paid internship – Loads of places think Interns should work for free, we don’t.
- A real member of the team – There’s no making teas or doing the shredding here you’ll be a real part of the team
- Creative environment - our office is in the heart of Bristol, (easy walking distance from Temple Meads and the city centre) and part of a buzzing community of startups.
- True flexibility with working from home (we’ve been doing this for years – not just since 2020!)
- Flexible working hours – It’s about getting the job done and not about clocking in
- A holiday policy that gives you time to travel – 30 days per year
- Reset days for your mental wellbeing – four reset days per year specifically for
your mental health and wellbeing for when life throws a curve-ball
- The other stuff – all bank holidays, team away days, maternity / paternity leave and everything else you’d expect
Think we’re the right fit?
That’s great, get in touch below or email firstname.lastname@example.org