If your product team is the beating heart of your business then your press office is the eyes, ears and mouth. A good press office is responsible for shaping external perceptions of your organisation – managing everything from your pro-active distribution of communications to the wider market to how you respond to enquiries from press, social and other influencers.
Our press office is YOURS . SINCERELY
Offering a fantastic, full-service press office function is our bread and butter. We work with clients to offer the full suite of press office capabilities, including:
- PR and comms strategy – From the outset, we will get under the skin of your business, identifying your needs, to put together a PR and comms strategy that works for you and that fully integrates with your existing marketing plans
- Point of contact for all media – Dealing with in-bound queries, screening what’s not important and prioritising what is. With our ‘always on’ approach to press management you will never miss an opportunity for comment again, and key media contacts will also have someone to turn to
- Press release distribution and management – When you’ve got something you want to talk to the industry about, we’ll help you find your news-worthy angle, put together your release and comments, carefully target the right media titles and manage your release distribution and subsequent enquiries
- Campaign management – We will create, build and deliver end-to-end campaigns that generate cut through and coverage for your brand
- Pro-actively sourcing for comments within targeted media – With strong journalist and media relations, we know when a key journalist is looking for insight or comment that relates to your business. We’ll ensure you, and not your competitors, get this exposure
- Reporting and analysis – From the outset, it’s important to have targets in place, we’ll measure delivery against these on an ongoing basis. We can report on everything from coverage secured, to social impact, to competitor coverage monitoring and more
Want to see how we can help you? Drop us an email or give us a call.